1st Swap on this Site

CK3

Great jig Doc, especially the eyes!!! I knew ya could do it!
Now that wasn't so bad....was it? Now you might be surprised
where jigs with seeing ability may lead you! Sometimes right in the
"mouth" of danger!! They have a personal jihad with larger fish!!!

CK3

Doc Crappie said:
CK3 said:

I shall find out if they find them or run from them fish that is, for I tied a few of these for myself to try out here as well... definitely want feedback on these as well and definitely going to pass on feedback from the ones I receive as well... I always like to know what works and what doesnt work so well... guess everybody likes to know how there jigs work in different areas of the states as well..

But I will say this much about the eye's is does give the jig a completely different look compared to the no eye jigs I have been tying... now if I can only do this with the micro jigs that would be something....

That might be a BIG challenge Doc!! So far 1/32 is the smallest I've put eyes on although I have painted eyes on 1/64 jigs.

CK3

Doc Crappie said:
CK3 said:
Doc Crappie said:
CK3 said:

I shall find out if they find them or run from them fish that is, for I tied a few of these for myself to try out here as well... definitely want feedback on these as well and definitely going to pass on feedback from the ones I receive as well... I always like to know what works and what doesnt work so well... guess everybody likes to know how there jigs work in different areas of the states as well..

But I will say this much about the eye's is does give the jig a completely different look compared to the no eye jigs I have been tying... now if I can only do this with the micro jigs that would be something....

That might be a BIG challenge Doc!! So far 1/32 is the smallest I've put eyes on although I have painted eyes on 1/64 jigs.

Yea I know so my smaller ones just might have to stay in the dark till I get my work area set up again. Wife kicked me out of spare room down to the basement so been moving yesterday and today hard to believe how much crap i have collected since I started tying jigs.... lol

But I now have my little place in the world... in my basement will have to post some pics when I get finished and get everything set up.... I have more room than I know what to do with now.... :D

Hey Doc, wives will do that!!! We weren't even married when I bought my house and the longer I'm here I'm finding out that I live in HER house:huh:
I too have all my rod and jig stuff in the basement although I'm running out of room to grow!!! You'll love it Doc once you get situated.
I go down, turn on the "oldies" station or throw in a CD, groove and tie
and if I get thirsty I've got a mini fridge and coffee maker down there as well!! The only way life could get any better would be to catch that
elusive 7 lb. Smallie I've been searching for a long time.
Good luck with your "Man Cave" !!!!

CK3

Received Crappiecripplerjigs today!! Nice ties!
There are some very nice jigs in this swap already
and four more tiers to report in!!!

crappiecripplerjigs

On the subject of bagging... where's the most economical place to purchase 2"X3" zip closure bags? I bought some years ago in bulk and have used the last of them.

Jiggin Joe

Thanks CK3. I really like the look of feathers and it was'nt hard but I wish I could of made them all like the 1st 5 I made with the hackle around the neck they look sweet but the next day i tried to do it again and for some reason just got frusterated so i started new ones without the neck:( I was having a problem tying it off after i wraped the hackle around the neck either it was getting in the way or i would'nt get it tight enough so said heck with it and will practice that some more

Jubs

crappiecripplerjigs said:
On the subject of bagging... where's the most economical place to purchase 2"X3" zip closure bags? I bought some years ago in bulk and have used the last of them.

I buy mine at Walmart in the craft section they seem to have the best price as far as stores go unless you're looking for online then I don't know where the cheapest would be.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry.... mine will not be on their way till monday, have half of them done and won't have a chance to finish till the weekend. Where did april go? Will ship them next day service if need be. :)

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
I hopeYou Men enjoy the jigs their an old patteren with new colors molted olive and pale bass! out of Badger saddles

CK3

AtticaFish said:
Sorry.... mine will not be on their way till monday, have half of them done and won't have a chance to finish till the weekend. Where did april go? Will ship them next day service if need be. :)

I don't think it's necessary to send them overnight Russ, still a few days
left to get them in. We'll give ya a day or two because you are working
hard on the JigCraft site! However, once the site is running smooth then
no more day passes:D

CK3

Received DocCrappie's jigs today!
Nice jigs Doc and thanks for the goodies!!!
Those eyes are perfect and that tail is super!!
Only three more to go and the jigs will be coming home.

Back