Western NC

davidriley

Welcome from the UK. I am a Newbie too. Still finding my way round this site and quietly getting used to the atmosphere as well as admiring all the lovely patterns. Enjoy.

David

StumpHunter

Welcome aboard from just south of you in Greenville county. Kayaks are what I fish out of more and more. So much easier than dealing with the big boat. I know there are a Western NC kayak club and I'm a member of Upstate SC Kayak Fishing Club. We get together once a month and go to different lakes and fish for all species. We go on a couple salt water trips a year also. I'm heading up a 3 day crappie camping trip the middle of the month on Clark Hill. I have missed a lot of good fishing this year because of tying jigs but got to get them tied when they want them. Plan on hitting the water hard soon hitting my honey holes.
Look forward to sharing the board with you and hope to meet you on the water some time.

dbeam

Thanks Ronnie,
If you ever want to fish anywhere out this way please let me know. I am an NCangler member we get together on the New every year in July or Early August. If you would like to float New, Yadkin, or the Dan we can work up a trip. Or do any Trout fishing.

Darrell

Back