>>>>>>>>>Tye-In 2/22/15 <<<<<<<<<

Radtexan

6cd6c0d6a4365a716b5dec2c390dd602.jpg

A new shrimp chicken. Sure wish crazy had that in a bigger size. Took 47 wraps to get it fat

Jig Man

It'll be our secret... It was fun Roger thanks for joining in. Maybe someone got sompin out of it...

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Some great looking ties, good bright selection. I was out freezing my brain in the cold most of the day yesterday and after watching TV my eyes were about done.

Jig Man said:
Any input on the paint Russ? Its one of yours from a Jig swap...

JigMan - That paint is a good one, i use it alot..... is a mica first dip then thin dip of copper and some black flake. They sure brighten up outside or after dark under a light.

Pepop

DANG!! I went back and read from the beginning and I really HATE I missed this!! I just figured a "Tye-In" was when several tier's met someplace with their portable equipment and box of materials and tied jigs. I sure would like to take part in the next one if I could get a little heads up. My free time usually starts around 8pm but I can go on indefinitely. So, if you guy's don't mind me tagging along, I'll leave this window open so maybe I'll catch the next one.

Radtexan

Love to have ya Vern. We have done several here and a few on TFF. I'd love to see it with a regular date. We seem to be able to pull them off on sun evening more than other nights(except for walking dead season) Maybe we could get a reg night set up. 1 st sun,, 2 nd sun ... .........Were open for suggestions.

Jig Man

Yep, its a great way to pass time on those long cold winter nights. Ya get busy and the next thing you know its bedtime, and ya got some more for the jig box. Anytime ya'll see one goin just jump in and start tyin... The more the better....

And thank you for the comments.

Pepop

Explain the fundamentals to me please. Like if I was to post "3rd Sunday Tie-In" Start Time- 8pm, Quit around 10. What goes on in that time span? Does each participant throw out a pattern/color combination suggestion and everyone ties that? I'm just a little confused (kinda normal state for me).

Back