>>>>>>>>>Tye-In 2/22/15 <<<<<<<<<

Radtexan

Might can sit in a while. What time you thinkin?

Be the first time for me in the new basement tying room. No cell service or wifi for laptop either. I guess I can run up and down all evening ;)

Jig Man

7:00 PM would give folks a chance to eat dinner and still give us a couple hours before bedtime. But if someone can't make it till later, just jump in anytime. No problem. And Rad. you can tye one in the basement drive down the street and post it from the library and still be done before me....;)

plateboater

Froze in garage trying to get a couple pours done for some trades then had the bright idea to get fresh string on all 9 CC rods. Trying to thaw out now!!!!!!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Kids will be hitting the pillow soon...... but Walking Dead is on tonight! Might be able to sit in for a few but not till after 10:00 my time.

Jig Man

Well I'll go ahead and toss one out. I was taken inventory earlier and I was short on crawfish, so how about sompin in orange or brown?

Jig Man

Not this time Rad. Attica supplied jig head flo Orange flo black tail copper flash and not ssure about body gold black and chart.
View attachment 8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 74
Back