Administrator
Staff member
Haha!!! i read it wrong i guess... did it sdrawkcab. :p :beer:

My silver/blue/silver...

101_2485_e.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Both of those look good, need to get me some more darker blue materials, most of my blue is very light - powder blue i think.

This is gonna have to be my last for the night - wish i could stick around for more. :(

How bout a pink/silver combo? Forcing myself to make a few more pinks for spring this year!

quivira kid

Here's two! The one is mallard and CA's alien chenille. The other is mallard with two pieces of spinnerbait skirt, back half Alien, front half tinsel chenille.

SU1HMDE3ODAuanBn.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sharp hook for a sharp jig!

pink/silver...
101_2488_e.jpg

This one i am going to have to throw at some river smallies after the big thaw, can't remember ever trying something pink on them.

Had fun, thanks for having me. and BTW....... RT, if i ever act like a boss man, please kick me in the a$$!!!! Still not sure i like being in charge of anything but my rugrats. :p

Radtexan

Someone has to keep all these hoodlums in line Russ !!! Thanks for all you do for jigcraft...and joining tonight !

You got one for us Zac ?

quivira kid

Russ, I really like the look of that tinsel collar... Don't know what the fish think, but I really don't care if it makes a difference or not!

How about something natural? Something in gray, brown, olive, or black.

Back