Tie in ...Sunday 12-18.... 8:00

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I made up a green/brown/olive. I know the smallies will enjoy this one. Also was the 1st time i've tied chenille on one of the shroom shaped heads - made it very easy to hide your thread if you want. Makes for a nice smooth shape too.

View attachment 4

Will try and remember to get a pic of the ones i tied tonight outside in decent light tomorrow. I am tying and taking pics under a dimmed down desk lamp while the wife is snoozing away behind me. Now to clean up......... quietly! :jig:

Attachments

• 100_4183_e.jpg
    100_4183_e.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 56

JUNGLEJIM1

Definitely should catch smallies with that bait.Ijust got the desk cleaned up,a little anyway. I worked up an appetite doing this tie-in so need to feed.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Shoemoo said:
Hah. You sure your friend didn't shoot a cow by mistake? That hair looks almost as crinkly as calf tail.

I know, think i have seen kip that had straighter hair! May have to give him a little ribbing for shooting a poor kinky deer. :D tell him i am sending in a sample to get DNA testing to make sure it was actually a deer. :p

Shoemoo

Another steelie jig. Wanted to try something I've never done before. This is my first attempt at palmering a collar with two different color feathers. They are schlappen.

2011-12-18222832.jpg

quivira kid

Hey Jig Man, if y'all grew some bigger deer down there you wouldn't need to shoot 2 to make a meal! Just teasing...

Some nice ties, fellas!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Shoe - Like the palmered schlapen jig! Colors should blend well once it is wet.

Almost forgot.....
Took these today at work. No sunshine today, rainy/cloudy day that started to clear in the afternoon, but batteries crapped out on me by then. Taken under better lighting though. :)

Attachments

• 100_4202_e.jpg
    100_4202_e.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 20
Back