Swap #39 sign up

Pepop

Pepop said:
hookup said:
Never got a PM for an address.

It had Jigswap 39 as the subject.

My BAD!! Now I'm all confused! I guess we're waiting on an address for Jason O. I missed the mail today anyway! If we get the address, mine will go out Friday.

Jason O

Sorry guys.... I've been crazy busy. Two jobs and two kids in four sports. What was I thinking.

Jason O

PM's sent ..... let me know if you didn't receive one. Sorry about that guys. Thanks again for getting in and I'm looking forward too seeing your work.

Jason O

PM's sent ..... let me know if you didn't receive one. Sorry about that guys. Thanks again for getting in and I'm looking forward too seeing your work.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to say, but have a feeling i am going to be slow on the deadline for this swap. Just got in the replacement screw from Griffin today....... and if i don't fold laundry tonight when i get home, this could very well be the last message i send! ha. If i have time, i will start them tonight. I will say that Griffin had really good customer service for this. Got the part (they actually sent me 2) in a reasonable time frame, even considering it was around the Thanksgiving holiday week. They sent me the parts at no charge as well. When i do end up upgrading from my Odyssey Cam to a new vise...... it will certainly be the the Griffin Montana Mongoose Cam.

hookup

No hurry here - work's a mess & w/ me being sick the last week, not like I'm hitting the water soon when it's cold

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just noticed that i have not received a mailing address either. Jason O - Can you send it to me? Or if another involved in the swap has the address, please forward PM it to me. I had time last night and got them tied up so can ship them out today if i get the address and sneak out of work. Made 1 extra jig and actually plan on putting it on the end of my rod tonight and throwing it at some walleye if the weather cooperates.

Jason O

PM sent sorry about that. Received Pepop's spinners today ... very nice work and thanks for the extra's.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Didn't have time yesterday, but they did go out today. Thanks for hosting!

BTW - I did make it out last night fishing for walleye. Got a solid hit and very brief hook-up with a walleye using the swap spinner jig, but it came off pretty quickly. Never got a decent hook set because it took me by surprise and hit very close to where i was standing. I left the jig on my rod so hoping next time i get out (maybe Friday night) i will sling it around again and maybe get lucky. I had rods pre-rigged with some other baits and was casting with each of them the whole time. Did manage to land a 21" walleye that i caught on a big 5" swimbait.

Jason O

NP..... received hookup's spinners today and as always nice work. Also some nice extras .... thanks hookup.

Jason O

All the spinners are in.i will get them sorted and mailed tomorrow. Real nice work guys and thanks for participating.

Jason O

Pepop said:
Did you take some pictures Jason! Folks ought to see what they're missin by not joining in!
  I did ...... just can't figure out how too post them.

Back