Swap #39 sign up

Jason O

Jig swap #39 let's do blade baits up too 1/4 .Spinnerbaits,underspins,tailspins,etc......I'll keep it open  till November 16. They will be shipped by December 1. I hope we have good participation. I can't wait too see what ya'll tie.

Jason O

I edited it to include up too 1/4. Also something on it needs too be tied.

Kdog

When I first saw the post, I thought of what I call a blade bait and being its fall and prime time for blade baits, got a little excited.  Jason is not thinking about what I call a blade bait, he is talking about something such as a tail spin, belly spin etc.

Just to clarify
Blade bait
View attachment 4

View attachment 5

But here is more along the lines of the swap intent I think
View attachment 6
View attachment 8

Will leave it up to JasonO to clarify

Attachments

• Blade Baits.jpg
    Blade Baits.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 113
  • vibe-blade-bait-fire-tiger.jpg
    vibe-blade-bait-fire-tiger.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 115
  • jijjjj.jpg
    jijjjj.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 112
  • Qpassage.jpg
    Qpassage.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 111

Jason O

Yes I mean under spins,inline spinners,tail spinners, spinnerbaits,chatterbaits,etc......

Jason O

Yes I mean under spins,inline spinners,tail spinners, spinnerbaits,chatterbaits,etc......

hookup

I'm in ... been a while since I've broken out my "blade bait" box

Kdog

Last day to sign up.  Given our holiday plans, I felt it necessary to not participate in this swap but I hope a bunch of y'all partcipate.  Adding a blade to a big can be fun and there are many ways to do it. Be creative. Hope to see some good pics.

Jason O

Sign up is closed. Okay guys we had four guys jump in so we need four lures. One for each participant and one for the site. I will pm my address to each of you. I'm looking forward to seeing what y'all come up with. Thanks again too those who are participating.

Kdog

I hope to see some neat pictures and once again, appologies for not participating. Between work and trying to fish 2x a week not enough time for sleep let alone tying something new. Vibrating Blade baits are working as are jigging raps and searching for that perfect blade and repairing jigging raps, not much time for anything else. Did I mention lack of sleep?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Sat down to tie a prototype of a belly spinner jig last night........ and broke the thumb screw on my vise that allows for different size hooks. Kind of odd because i had the jig locked in with the cam and was digging for materials. Heard a pop and got hit with the head of the screw, i wasn't even touching the vise when it broke. Shot an email off to Griffin shortly after. If it doesn't get fixed right away, will get them tied the old fashion way...... with vise grips! Truly 'hand' tied.

hookup

I poured last night, will paint this afternoon, and should be done soon

Pepop

I'll have mine in the mail Wednesday (I HOPE!). Had the heads painted a week ago but finally settled on a color scheme!

Back