Status of old threads

Jay Wirth

I noticed that old threads no longer are useable / videos links - unavailable. Is this temporary / part of the recent change? Also have question on attaching photos to messages between members; I couldnt do that either???

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jay - Not really sure what all "plug-ins" have been added or taken away. The plug-ins allow stuff like the videos and embedding... at least they did with the old software i was familiar with. I'm still listed as a moderator here but i have no control over or access to the actual workings of the software. Sorry. You might try sending a message to the member named - arrrrgh - and he might be able to give you more info.

JigCraft

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed that old threads no longer are useable / videos links - unavailable. Is this temporary / part of the recent change? Also have question on attaching photos to messages between members; I couldnt do that either???
I will have to update code, and I'm working on this now.
If you'd like to post a link to a thread not working I will ensure it's fixed promptly.

Jay Wirth

I will have to update code, and I'm working on this now.
If you'd like to post a link to a thread not working I will ensure it's fixed promptly.
Im looking at old posts I have made and found the video links not working. I have a couple projects coming up that people may find interesting but will hold off on posting if the videos wont work.

JigCraft

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the delay - this should be fixed the software folks had to release an update.

Hawnjigs

KISS
Email message from prospective new member :

"Can you make a post in the General section next time you're on the site? Re: New users... we can't post and the contact form doesn't work! :(

Maybe PM the new mod?

HUGE enthusiast with no way to engage lol"

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I received a personal email asking for the new owner's contact info, but I did not feel at liberty to share that info through emails with people i do not know. This individual said that they were unable to be confirmed as a "New User" so it could be the same person. I did notice that there have been no new member sign-ups since the transfer so i am guessing something is up with the new user approval process. For some reason i can not even view a list of members. I will send along a message to the official Admin but that is about all i can do. Wish i could help more.

Back