Simple Flash Duck Tutorial

StumpHunter

Had to try one this morning. I used a 1/32 jig head with black powder paint. I like the looks of this jig, thanks JJ.

Attachments

• Stump Hunter\'s JIgs 060.jpg
    Stump Hunter\'s JIgs 060.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 102

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice tie,that one screams bluegill and crappie. Glad to see someone give it a try. Pretty easy wasn't it. Better tie some more,you'll be needing them.

StumpHunter

I look forward to fishing this jig around some docks. I will have a few of em in my tackle box. Thanks for the tutorial, nice jig to tie.

JUNGLEJIM1

I'll post some more pics soon of some new ones substituting PALMER CHENILLE for the midge flash,another killer.Jigging for trout today and 3lb bass about jerked the rod out of my hand.

quivira kid

I painted up a couple pink heads and a white one this evening, and tied them up... 1/64 oz. Gonna try and dangle them in front of some crappie in the morning! I have a feeling this might be a new favorite jig.
Does anyone sell a shad dart jig in 1/64 and 1/32 with sickle hooks? Ledhead hooked me up with a few to try and MAN they sure do look nice!
I know bluegills and green sunfish are gonna slurp these things up this next summer when I dip the trees...

quivira kid

Jury's in... the crappie like 'em! I went to the heated dock this morning to do some jigging. A pink-headed flash duck kept up with a 1/32 oz jig tipped with a waxworm. Not too bad! I've just gotta find a source for them now...

JUNGLEJIM1

I hope more on here give them a try. I wish I'd never sold my mold now,going to buy another now that I know what I can make with them. Crappie and gills love these. I'm glad you had some success with them kid. About all I use are sickles. Once I get a mold I'll get a bunch poured up.

Back