Kimchi

hookup

I was at a Chinese dim sum restaurant and freaked everyone out when I ordered chicken feet.

Never have done cattle hooves

Now pig tails - the best for making a deep rich stock for soup with all of their collagens

Hawnjigs

KISS
I've not tried lots of your indulgences including chicken feet. Was wondering if you crunch up the bones along with the skin ?

Indeed, many should be aware that dietary or at least supplemental collagen is critical for maintaining joint function into our senior years. At age 75 I'll be ruff trekking a roadless 10 miles RT today in search of trout meathead poachers may have missed. Gotta do it before rattlers & ticks wake up.

hookup

I eat the fat/meat around the bones of the feet

10 miles is great. Hope you catch poachers but be careful

Hawnjigs

KISS
Hahaha, nope not targeting poachers, just trout. Very few fish present, but lately the long treks have given up 3 - 4 trout per session with an unusual 6 yesterday on a 6 mile RT.. One fish an hour or less ain't great #s, but they do run large.

Didn't realize chicken feet had any meat or fat, looked to me like skin n bones. If the opportunity arises I'll try some.

hookup

Didn't realize chicken feet had any meat or fat, looked to me like skin n bones. If the opportunity arises I'll try some.
Find a Chinese Dim Sum place. Bring cash. You'll get into to much trouble with a credit card

Back