Jungle Jim

slipbobber

Dont know if you guys know, But Jim has had a heart attack. I was told he had 2 blockages. I was 100% and the other was 75%. Like I said this is what I was just told. Just wanted to let you guys know.....Keep Jim in our prayers

toadfrog

Done Deal . He'll be good to go in three months.
Sad thing is the docs are going to take his flour gravy and fried potatoes from him . But if they try to get the hush puppies and fish . They go to the hospital.

oldfox

I'm new here and don't know you Jim, but my thoughts and prayers are with you...

slipbobber

Your welcome attica...
Hey toadfrog I guess you talked to him..Glad is going to be fine !!!! But tell you what the biscuits and gravy thats a different story in my book...As charlton heston said you will have to pry it from my cold dead hands lol!!! Love me some biscuits and gravy!!!

JUNGLEJIM1

Everything is going as good as could be expected. I went from admissions to surgery to ICU in less than two hours.I got out of ICU yesterday afternoon so my wife brought up my laptop this morning. Looks like I have to quit smoking and start doing insulin for diabetes as well as cholestoral and bp meds. Could have been worse though. I was tying when I had the heart attack,working on a killer jig. Wanted her to bring my vise to the hospital but can't get her to cooperate. Says I need to rest. They put a couple stints in and I'm ready to go home,just have to convince a few doctors.

papaperch

Jim bobber thats good news. Sounds you did like me . The way I did my physical well being. My favorite quote was " I am not going in for check ups when I'm sick I'll be the FIRST to know.

Now I am on a CLOSE physical relationship with my MD. It may be a pain to keep up with everything. I hope your MD is as dedicated as mine. I know he isn't being so careful cause he thinks I'm cute.

Jim your post really brightened up a rather dreary day take care.

JSC

Hi ... Surprise so quick ... You seem to be doin fine ... but do what those Doctors tell U ... Been there done that ... Lay back take it easy .. plenty of time to get that tying done later ..

JSC

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see you on here and hear you are on the mend!!!

haha, your post did brighten my day as well, laughed pretty good and lightened the load. Told my wife about your request to have your tying stuff at the hosp.... she gave me the 'angry' eyes ( :dodgy: ) and said it sounded like something i would try to pull! :)

Yes, rest up and take it all slow and easy. If you don't the 50 other jig-mothers on here will gang up and have your a$$ in a frying pan! :bigfish: :p

Back