JigCraft Swap #4 Pics

ScottV

Man, I just mailed them Sat. morning. Looks like the mail does good when it's leaving MS. LOL

I'm glad y'all are receiving them and I enjoyed hosting this one. It's a breeze when you're working with folks like y'all.

Well I am not so sure about the mail. I know Lubbock is a good bit west of me as I am on the east side of Dallas but no show yesterday. I hope they didn't hold them out of spite. See I was offered 50 bucktails from a person in AL. He mailed them last Tuesday and they arrived yesterday. They are in ziplock bags inside a box that the Post Office placed inside a trash bag due to the smell of rotting flesh from being in the system for almost a week. A buzzard was spotted circling our house for hours looking for the kill. Now I did not know that these were going to be this fresh and had assumed they were already cured. Now my next problem is if I can salvage these. They are currently on top of the trash can we keep outside because my wife does not want the smell in the garbage can. Yes it is that bad. Any one local want to take a stab at curing them for a 50/50 split? I will post on another site to see if I can get any takers as well.

LRB

Fish Candy Bait Company said:
Well I am not so sure about the mail. I know Lubbock is a good bit west of me as I am on the east side of Dallas but no show yesterday. I hope they didn't hold them out of spite. See I was offered 50 bucktails from a person in AL. He mailed them last Tuesday and they arrived yesterday. They are in ziplock bags inside a box that the Post Office placed inside a trash bag due to the smell of rotting flesh from being in the system for almost a week. A buzzard was spotted circling our house for hours looking for the kill. Now I did not know that these were going to be this fresh and had assumed they were already cured. Now my next problem is if I can salvage these. They are currently on top of the trash can we keep outside because my wife does not want the smell in the garbage can. Yes it is that bad. Any one local want to take a stab at curing them for a 50/50 split? I will post on another site to see if I can get any takers as well.

Try some Borax and Non-Iodized salt...that is what I use on my foxtails...

ML

Len

Received and opened my jigs and had to look at them twice and probably will look at them again before bed!! Thanks everyone for some fine looking jigs with some great artistic design.

crappiecripplerjigs

Mine arrived today. We have a very talented group of folks here and I'm glad I joined in the fun. Excellent job everyone! That swapmeister did a pretty good job as well:p Thanks a bunch Scotty V.

StumpHunter

Received my jigs today. Very nice jigs everyone. This swap was ran great, thanks for hosting it Scott.
Will have them displayed very soon. Thanks to all the talented tiers.

StumpHunter

ScottV said:
Glad you got them Ronnie. I guess your incoming mail works better. LOL

It doesn't Scott :( I only got one package. LOL it's good to see that 1/2 got here. It was the swap jigs so I have the important ones.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
StumpHunter said:
I only got one package. LOL

Is the 'missing' package the one with the original jigs you tied? If so, that box is cursed!! Ha! Would be interesting to know where all it went on it's travels.

ScottV

StumpHunter's original package finally made it to my house and those are the jigs entered in the swap. The next day, his replacement jigs arrived so I mailed them back to him the same day I mailed everyone their jigs. I'll never understand the postal service.

I hope you get them today Ronnie.

hhawkins

Scott, I got mine in the mail the other day! Wow....the jigs look much better in person. Everybody did some real pretty jigs. That swap was exciting. Thanks !

StumpHunter

Scott, they must be on that two week trip!!! I still don't have them, LOL it's amazing what the mail does sometimes. I mailed a order of jigs off Tuesday morning to a town 65 miles south of me and he just got them today.
They will get back here, maybe....

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
All of mine made it home Scott I just forgot to Hollar at everyone ! We've been so dang busy around here launching Our nation wide sales of Our new Products Ounce again Scott GREAT SWAP GREAT PICS and GREAT JIGS FOLKS!

Thank You!

ScottV

I'm glad to hear everyone is getting their jigs. I got a call from StumpHunter yesterday and his lost package finally found it's way home.

Again, thanks to everyone for their participation in this swap, it was an honor to host it.

toadfrog

I sent a package to New York. He got it in a couple days. Sent one to Nowata OK. took four days . That is about a 45 min. drive from me . Next time I think I'll take it there . Get a free cup of coffee, a doughnut and tell a few fish'in lies/truths depending on how you look at it. Great job on all those jigs. We need to think about building us a wall of fame Already got a start with Scotts frame work mighty fine. Well done all.

Back