JigCraft Swap #4 Pics

ScottV

Here are the pics of the great work of our jig tiers.

AtticaFish
AtticaFish.jpg
Baitmaster
Baitmaster.jpg
crappiecripplerjigs
CrappieCripplerJigs.jpg
Crazy Angler
CrazyAngler.jpg
Fish Candy Bait Company
FishCandyBaitCompany.jpg
hhawkins
HHawkins.jpg
hunter7711
hunter7711.jpg
JungleJim1
JungleJim1.jpg
LedHed
LedHed.jpg
Len
Len.jpg
LRB
LRB.jpg
Nightprowler64
NightProwler.jpg
papaperch
papaperch.jpg
Radtexan
Radtexan.jpg
Ron Don
RonDon.jpg
ScottV
ScottV.jpg
StumpHunter
StumpHunter.jpg

ScottV

I caught one bass while longlining jigs and Steve caught 2 black crappie while spider rigging. Had a good time though.

Radtexan

Great work all...Cant wait to see them in hand...

Well run swap Scott..thanks for all your hard work..and excellent pics.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Nice variety of jigs, no look alikes at all! Thanks for running the swap ScottV, can't wait to get them.

BTW - I WILL be fishing mine!!! But probably not until springtime - grumble grumble. Fish Candy... You want any species of fish with your jig stuck in it's lip, or are you looking for a crappie? My luck with the crappie last year was lousy after spring. :dodgy:

Len

Great swap Scott and your display of the jigs is "TERRIFIC"!!! Also thanks to all of the participants for some very fine craftsmanship!!!

StumpHunter

Great job with the swap Scott. I can't wait to see all the nice looking jigs. From the pics everyone tied a nice jig. Good looking display too. I will be making one also as soon as the jigs arrive. Thanks everyone.

ScottV

Thanks everyone, I mailed the jigs this morning so everyone should be getting a nice Christmas present this year.

hhawkins

My first swap, really enjoyed it! Great pics of all the jigs. I can not wait to get them here at home. Thank you Scott for the swap and Thank you for everybody who helped get going on my first swap! Heather

AtticaFish said:
Nice variety of jigs, no look alikes at all! Thanks for running the swap ScottV, can't wait to get them.

BTW - I WILL be fishing mine!!! But probably not until springtime - grumble grumble. Fish Candy... You want any species of fish with your jig stuck in it's lip, or are you looking for a crappie? My luck with the crappie last year was lousy after spring. :dodgy:
Very nice selection of jigs we got to look forward to. Don't be afraid to fish mine because you can replace it.

Any species you would like to brag about. If it is a nice slab that would be good or if you get one of those bass guys on the hook it is all good. I have started to feature in my shopping area examples of fish caught with my products. So if you are the first one to catch and submit a picture I will feature it for that particular bait. Now that the swap is over I am going to offer my jig pattern for the swap to the general public. So basically you all won em before you could buy em. Now the race is on to catch something with it.

You can remain anonymous or I will use your name and story. Right now I have a guy that caught a good size pickerel on one of my plastics so that bait spot is taken. It hit so hard it bent the hook. I pour stuff that local fish don't see so that may have contributed to it. Either way I would like to know what different species are being caught so I can add to the descriptions for each one. Down the road I may rotate in other pictures for the same bait if I get multiple ones for the same bait just to keep it fresh.

crazy angler

Future Sponsor
Nice Jigs Ladies and Gents Gonna have to drowned those bad boys for sure only in save zones though!
Thanks Scott great swap!

LedHed

Sponsor
Got my package today - excellent tyes one and all. Thnx to all who participated and special thnx to ScottV for hosting.

LRB

Received my jigs today...all I can say is, that is a great collection of jigs !!!!:icon14:

Thanks again Scott..for being the host !!:)

ML~~

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
My jigs arrived today! Some excellent work and interesting color combos in these jigs. Thanks to everyone. :)

Nightprowler

I need to apologize to everyone for not being clear on the instructions. I had most of mine tied, when I realized I needed hair and feathers. I contacted Scott because there was not enough time to re-tie another set and was going to drop out. I decided to send them as they were. I hope nobody is disappointed. Scott, you did a great job hosting. I have received my jig set. They are all works of art. Thanks for the swap and hope I can join in the next one.
NightProwler64

Back