Jig Swap #24 Signup [CLOSED]

Jay Wirth

Mine are shipping two day mail later this morning. I'm a little late getting these out compared to my usual turn around. I'm looking forward to all submissions.

PanfishHunter

not sure what's up but i haven't recieved any mail besides a dominos coupon in the mail since saturday. not sure what's going on. if ledhed's dont show up by tomorrow i'll have to call the po

EDIT: my mom got the mail this morning so nothing was in there except today's mail.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Mine were mailed out today at noon. Expected delivery by Friday. Maybe the post office will hold on to that California package an extra couple days......... just to give the Ohio package a fighting chance of getting there first. ;)

PanfishHunter

it arrived monday afternoon, i should have worded that differently, my mom got the mail and yours was in there ledhed, so when i checked whenever i got home, nothing was there except for tuesday's mail.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was worth a shot. Sounds like Jay Wirth shipped his quicker than mine. I will be pulling up the rear once again.

PanfishHunter - I am wondering if Shoemoo forgot she signed up and has gotten busy with something else. Have you sent her a message asking if she was going to try to get them done?

PanfishHunter

i had sent her a message with the address when i sent everyone else's. i'll send another one today. I hadnt thought about that.

Back