Jig Swap #24 Signup [CLOSED]

Kdog

I added em in as I was making sure I had enough jigs tied for the swap before starting another project.

Kdog

Although Signups closed yesterday, there are still a few hours to sneak in under the wire. At least until panfish hunter returns from his long weekend trip where I hope he had the chance to wet a few jigs.....

PanfishHunter

Unfortunately KDog, the only jigs i got to wet were lead jigging spoons. caught a few white bass and some stripers, and we got to get out on my dads new boat, so it was a good trip, though not alot of fish were caught.

Kdog

PanfishHunter said:
Unfortunately KDog, the only jigs i got to wet were lead jigging spoons. caught a few white bass and some stripers, and we got to get out on my dads new boat, so it was a good trip, though not alot of fish were caught.

All that matters is having fun!

BTW Where do we send our jigs???????????????????

PanfishHunter

Alright guys, just a reminder that I will need your jigs within 15 days! I've received 3 packages today, so we only have 6 to go

SlabHappy

I'll do mine this weekend. Were we doing two each, or just 1? Has the list been updated on the first page? Total number to send? Sorry, been a little busy with kids, wife, fishing, and working on my boat (rebuilt carbs) and haven't had much of a chance to keep up.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pretty sure the number is 11 jigs........ but i will tie and send a couple extra as i try to do. Summer time is full of 'to-do' lists and i do know the feeling SlabHappy. My freezer is close to being able to make it through the winter. :)

Painted some tonight and decided on my color scheme and mental thoughts of the tie. Hope to get started on them this weekend. Purple/orange was good to me this year and will be working off that base. Came up with a new transparent purple and mica glitter mix that is sweet as heck. Almost a chrome purple. :cool:

PanfishHunter

The number should be 10, including yourself. I tied up 9, seeing as I don't need one extra lol. Slab hope the fish have been good to you. Attica that sounds like it'll be sweet! Looking forward to them

SlabHappy

AtticaFish said:
Came up with a new transparent purple and mica glitter mix that is sweet as heck. Almost a chrome purple. :cool:

I like the candy colors with glitter and mica. I had a buddy from TFF ask me about some heads I gave him, saying he loved the candy yellow with very fine glitter. Comes out as a glitter chartreuse. I need to play with a few of my candy paints, and make it to Hobby Lobby for some more glitter.
Unless I do a wobble head jig, I am going to have to pour some before I tie for this swap.

PanfishHunter

got chill49's jigs in today. 4 down, 4 still left to send in.

AtticaFish, SlabHappy, Shoemoo, LedHed.

Attica and slab, i've heard from ya'll so i dont think i'll heve to wait much longer for those.

Thanks

SlabHappy

Mine will get done this weekend as well. Thought I would have to pour some more heads, but I am pretty sure I have several colors I have 10 similar size, shape and color.

Back