Jig Swap 11

BucktailJiger

They put off the surgery for a couple days , Decided they wanted to slam me with 4000 mg of antibiotics for a couple days . Don't want any chance of infection I guess . Dam pills look like a small football !LOL Gonna try and get the jigs tied up for the swap real quick .

CrappieHappy

Crappiejgr said:
They put off the surgery for a couple days , Decided they wanted to slam me with 4000 mg of antibiotics for a couple days . Don't want any chance of infection I guess . Dam pills look like a small football !LOL Gonna try and get the jigs tied up for the swap real quick .

:jig:

CrappieHappy

Signups are.closed.
12 total swappers, you need to tye 13 jigs so you receive one of your jigs back in the set, the extra jig from each tyer will go to JC.com, I will make sure Russ gets the package.

I will send a pm shortly with my mailing info.

Thanks!

stanger1944

I know this swap is over, but for future reference, do you normally tie the same jig to go to each member? For instance if there are 12 participants, try to make 12 versions of the same jig. Maybe a dumb question, but it is out there now.

ScottV

Mine are in the mail. The air headed girl at the post office sealed my return envelope when I had her weigh it with my outgoing jigs. We had to cut it back open so I guess you'll have to tape it up when you mail it Heath.

Jig Man

The guy at the post office I have been sending them from tries to do that every time I mail them. Started buying the stamps in advance then take the jigs down when their ready to mail. Not sure how he ever made manager!!!

CrappieHappy

ScottV said:
Mine are in the mail. The air headed girl at the post office sealed my return envelope when I had her weigh it with my outgoing jigs. We had to cut it back open so I guess you'll have to tape it up when you mail it Heath.

Received your Jigs, Thanks for the Goodies Scott!

Back