JC Swap Host sign up list!!!

rich mc

ill do one but not till the last one is finished up rich mc im thinking football head m just in time for football season

Kdog

Need hosts to sign up.  No hosts in the wings so to speak.  Last swap is complete.  Anyone  interested in hosting??????

bucktail

I'm not sure how the schedule works here ...was #40 last one with no hosts left for #41?I'd like to host a swap ...will be my first on this site ,I'm sure I can figure out the pics ..please get back to me and let me know
Thanks

Kdog

bucktail said:
I'm not sure how the schedule works here ...was #40 last one with no hosts left for #41?I'd like to host a swap ...will be my first on this site ,I'm sure I can figure out the pics ..please get back to me and let me know
Thanks

Bucktail, you are in for swap #42, following Qpassage who is in for slot #41.  We are currently on Swap #40.

bucktail

Thanks for the reply kdog
so once jigs are recieved from swap #41 then I put up the next theme for swap ?

Kdog

Havent had a swap in a while, and August is usually a good month for tying.  Anyone interested in hosting, let me know

Kdog

Need hosts, Last swap started with 6 but one had to drop out so we only had 5 total.

Kdog

Anyone interested in starting a swap. its been a while and winter weather is a good time to get the ball rolling

Back