JC Swap Host sign up list!!!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Jay Wirth - Post #56 shows the wrong number since the line-up was shuffled around after the post. If you look at the list on the very first post of this thread, it shows the correct order.

Kdog

OK,
Hosts are needed. One host has disappeared and another asked to be removed for personal reasons. Swap 27 is covered and I will host 28 if needed. But we need some new hosts

Kdog

Really need a couple hosts for 2015,,,, I am the last host signed up so will host the first swap for 2015 and have a IMO great theme idea ....

Hosting is fun, not all that hard to do, you get some nice jigs and usually some special goodies for hosting, more importantly, you have the opportunity to really improve your skills and often learn new techniques.

Kdog

Plateboater finally has his stuff back in order and his account fixed so he is back in his slot. JungleJIm1, LedHed and ACAMS you are all signed up

Kdog

A host is needed for Jig Swap #33. RadTexan requested moving down the list, Qpassage agreed to step up the ladder a bit leaving an open spot for a swap that I think should start in late september, early october

hookup

Just found this post.

Never done one, so since everyone's been so kind to sponsor them & put up with me, sign me up.

The theme would be critters. You have to use something from a critter in the tie. To me a critter could be a rabbit, deer, bear, bird - basically anything that's been alive and ain't no more.

Kdog

Hosts needed.

We are out of hosts for swaps. Swap #38 is in the books. So its time for #39. Is anyone willing?

Back