How about a fly swap?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
quivira kid said:
.......You been stalkin' me on FAOL?? Hahaha.....

I have always liked that signature - bet it gets under the skin of a few of the die-hard old goats over there. :cool:

The #12 Craft Clouser has been very productive on the last 2 trips out.... even caught a 9.5 BG on one over the weekend.

I did have a slight delay in getting mine out, but as of noon today - they are on their way!!

quivira kid

LedHed's flies got here this afternoon... thank ya, sir! As soon as Attica's show up (probably monday), I will get 'em sorted and headed back to you all!

quivira kid

I got Attica's flies today in the mail. Got 'em sorted out this afternoon and was gonna take pictures, but the lake beckoned. Hope y'all understand! I will take pictures of all of them tomorrow, and will get them in the mail on wednesday.

Brought home 20 gills for dinner!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Can't wait to see them all. I hope everyone else 'lets ya slide' cause i am guilty of putting off a few things on here because it is just too dang nice to stay home some evenings! :blush: :)

20 gills... 40 fillets... thats dinner alright!!! Good job - all on the fly rod?

BTW - Dang me, dang me... they ought to 'DUB' a rope and hang me. :p it just keeps going and going. haha!

quivira kid

Alright, they got their pictures taken and will be waiting for the mail man in the morning! I will post the pics once folks get their flies. I think part of the fun of a swap is getting them back and getting to look at 'em, so we will keep you in suspense for right now.

*PLEASE post up when you get the flies!*

LedHed

Sponsor
WOW - got my flies yesterday - WOW
Thnx qk for hosting a great swap and thnx to all the tyers

qk - the bead heads will destroy BGs and REs out here - great pattern

How about a dub rope swap? No wait - have to go buy the DVD, get a HD video cam, and a brand new best buddy/tutor first......

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got my box of flies today! :cool: Great job everyone. New looks to some excellent patterns. Cant wait to try them out.

Thans for hosting the swap Zac! :)

quivira kid

Attachments

• AtticaFish.jpg
    AtticaFish.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 23
  • LedHed.jpg
    LedHed.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 21
  • CrappieCandy.jpg
    CrappieCandy.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 23