Forum Errors?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Need a little help here trying to determine if there is an issue with my internet or with the actual forum......

Please let me know if you have been getting any error messages here lately when you access the forum pages of the site. I have gotten 'Server Errors' which i know will happen from time to time. But i have also gotten a screen a couple times saying i was denied access because of my IP address.

Please let me know if you have been getting any error messages recently.... and if they continue to happen, copy them if possible and post them here or send the info to me: [email protected]

Thanks!

Radtexan

Russ Ive been on several times in the last few days with no issues either from the laptop or my phone..Ill keep an eye out.

Jig Man

Yep, I have had a couple of errors, one will signing on and another while going from one thread to the next.. Just did it again... Comes error code 500

Fatman

Been getting the 500 - Internal Server Error several times today but this is the only day I've gotten it every other day has been fine.

Pepop

Well, I popped off too soon! I just tried to edit my post with a little more wit & I got "Internal Server Error 500"!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
See there Pepop...... that's what you get for trying to be witty! haha!

Thanks for the quick feedback. That at least tells me that there is a problem outside of my location if others are getting it also. Now just gotta figure out why............

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just ran a little more in-depth optimizer of the database a few seconds ago. Things seem like they might be moving a little quicker, but time will tell..........

Kdog

Been getting the 500 error today when editing posts. Funny though the edits go thru

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Moved this thread down here to the Error Reporting board. I did not get the 500 Server Error at all yesterday and some other wacky stuff that was going on seems to have stopped as well.

And now..... back to our regularly scheduled programming...... :jig: :bigfish:

Back