finally got order

redman

Best for him to shut down his web store until he gets control of the situation. He is only making people mad and killing any hopes of a good business. Poor management skills at the least and criminal fraud at the most. Sure hope that he doesn't have any feds as customers.

Redman

redman

Go get'um Doug. Put on your marshal badge and do your thang. In all honesty just a poor little fellow wanting to make some extra money and got in way over his head. But his must remember the golden rule.

Redman

quivira kid

So I will be needing some 1/16-oz barbless minnow heads like he sells on his site here very soon. Anybody know where else sells them for a respectable price? Duck jigs gotta be made....

redear

I recieved my 200 sickle jighooks today that were backordered, I really was surprised but happy nontheless.

Fatman

Alright!!!!!! When I talked to him the other day I told him there were a bunch of ticked folks on the fishing boards that had been waiting for stuff. Hopefully everyone sends the same type message I did about wanting their stuff and get it.

redear

I mean several months and about ten emails with no reply, then I get the hooks, no note or anything in there, I wish him well in whatever he is doing, we had a good thing going for years even though it was slower than anyone else, he used to reply to me.

arnesr

I placed my first order with Grandpabob a little more than a month ago and then I saw this thread. I was a little concerned so I tried to contact him via his website. I didn't get any respose that way so I emailed him with the email he has listed on paypal. He got right back to me and I had my order a week later, so 3 weeks total from time of order. I placed another order two weeks ago and Grandpa Bob emailed me to let me know two of the hooks sizes I ordered were back orderd, but should be in later in the week. I just received that order a few days ago, two 1/2 weeks from when I ordered. Not bad. Not as fast as some suppliers, but I got what I ordered. I will order again.

Back