finally got order

redear

after almost a month waiting for my order from grandpa bobs with no answer from two emails I got him on the phone and he said it went out yesterday, I did get the order a few days later and the kiptails looked good, the sickles were in there except for a couple hundred size 2's I told him to make up any b/o hooks with tails, this didn't happen, so now I'll have to remind him of the backorder I'm sure later on.

StumpHunter

Made an order on Feb 28 and received it Monday March 18. One product was marked "back-ordered'' 2 spools of thread. The order was short 14 products with 12 of them marked shipped. Sent e-mail and like all others no reply. If it isn't here Friday I plan to file a refund complaint with PP. I made orders with Barlow and Crazy Angle Thursday March 14 and deceived both orders on Monday March 18 with all products sent. There is no need for me to say anything else about Bob.

Fatman

Redear - I have two BackOrders and no answers of emails and left him a message. I like the fact that you get a bit more product with him but orders taking this long to complete has to be affecting his bottom line.

I know he's doing this as a side business but if he's getting this much business he either needs to make it his primary job or get some help!!! I'll be calling him again tonight!! This is gonna make me think twice about ordering from him again.

goodtimesfishing

After seeing fatmans order of bunny fur, I had to have some. I ordered some swivels for horse head mold and some split rings and colorado blades along with 7 different colored zonkers(bunny fur). When I ordered hooks from grandpa bobs it took forever and fatman said he called his order in and it came fast. Well I didn't call it in this time but I did send note with order stating to please let me know if anything was on back order or if there would be a delay of any shipping. Placed order on the 9th of march...waited a week and emailed to please respond to email. emailed again monday stating I have not heard anything from him and to please contact me. Today is wednesday and still have not heard from him and my order still shows processing. I know in the future I will order elsewhere unless I am willing to wait atleast 2-3 weeks for my order. Prices are great but in this day and age you can't make people wait that long. Most places ship within a day or two and the mail is quick. I feel like he is ordering items when he gets orders, as the amount of time he takes would allow for that.:huh::mad:

redear

the thing that bothers me the most is I have alot of other stuff in my life to worry about, I don't need to be making a 100 dollar order and worry about that too, nothing personal, just the way it is.

Squeakyboatcaptain

I won't order from them again... Period... I still have back ordered chenille from last year that I haven't received yet. Never again!! I will shop elsewhere for sure!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Yeah I don't really get why ppl continue to shop there. These kind of reviews have been posted for a couple yrs now.

JUNGLEJIM1

CAT has a regular job as well but I've always gotten my order in a few days. Placed an order Thursday and it was here this afternoon. Never had a problem and that's why I'll continue to order from him.

Fatman

Yeah pretty soon it's gonna be Better business complaint and internet fraud, it's really starting to tick me off!!!!!!! Everyone else has the colors bream and green lantern so being backordered is getting old!!!!!!!!

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Write it off as lesson learned. I know y'all had read others having the same problems. I know I did. Its the reason I had never ordered from him.

Fatman

I called him Saturday morning and ACTUALLY talked to him. He finally got the chenilles that were back ordered and he said he was sending them out, we'll see.

ScottV

I called this morning about 3 back ordered items from two months ago and another month old order that's listed as processing. I got a recording that said to call back after 5 PM. We'll see.

Pepop

I called a couple weeks ago about an order from 3 weeks before that and Bob actually answered me back. Not that it should affect running a business but he said his wife had been having some serious health issues and since I know what that particular thing can do to your perspective on just about everything else, I give him the benefit of the doubt, especially since I got my order 4 days later and it was complete except for some green hackle which he said was out of stock at his supplier & he was having trouble finding the same shade elsewhere. Just FYI.

Fatman

Last time I called him 4/29 he said he had received the two backordered items and would be shipping them. I called yesterday and left him a message on his machine letting him know I wanted to talk to him about my items and if I didn't hear from him by 5pm I was filing a complaint on the Better Business Site https://www.bbb.org/file-a-complaint/ and the IC3 Internet Fraud http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

He called back within 10 minutes, and I told him I wanted my items that he said he was going to ship on 4/30. He tells me that they're now ready to ship and I told him he had already told me that back on 4/29.

Supposedly I'll receive them Weds or Thurs of this week. I told him that he was getting a really bad rep on the fishing sites and from the attitude I got I really don't think he cares!!! Anyone still missing items call him and tell him you want your stuff and if you still don't get it file with the sites I've listed.

Lost Pole

I've kinda figured he was a one man show, working on the side with this business and have accepted as so, so of I order something from him, that's a consideration.
Not easy if I were in the business of selling jigs, but I'm not.
I wish his wife the best.

Back