Errors Anyone?

Kdog

yBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql' (60)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Must be more changes going on at the server, but possibly for the better this time. Just got back online after a weekend of camping and did my usual clean-up, maintenance and general browsing. Did not get a single MYBB Server error and easily clicked through 50-60 pages between the main forum and Admin pages. It seemed to 'hang' up and take a few seconds longer than it should every once in a while, but no actual error. Got my fingers crossed again.

Lost Pole

LedHed said:
The only reason I haven't been posting or putting up pictures is because I am really tired of all the glitches and the reboots.
Don't wanna say that's the reason I haven't been posting but I use Tapatalk and I always have problems every time I visit. Prob just me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lost Pole

LedHed said:
The only reason I haven't been posting or putting up pictures is because I am really tired of all the glitches and the reboots.
Don't wanna say that's the reason I haven't been posting but I use Tapatalk and I always have problems every time I visit. Prob just me though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pup

I believe it's been getting better recently. Just upgraded to Windows 10 over the weekend...my browser seems to function better overall, so a few less 'My SQL' errors makes the browsing experience even better here.

It's been perfect, so far, this morning. :)

Fatman

Hadn't been on for 2 days because of storm power failures but still getting

yBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
2003 - Can't connect to MySQL server on 'mysql' (60)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the replies. I did end up getting it twice now over the last 2 days. Previously, i was getting it 20-30 times in 2 days. It is an improvement, but for sure not 100% back to normal. I should know better than to ask...... the server always proves me wrong, just like it did for you Jig Man. haha

Lost Pole - Sorry for the troubles with Tapatalk. I think i have the most up to date version of it i can use on the forum. I will double check though to see if there is a newer update.

Thanks for hanging around everyone. As hot as it has been here, my fishing time has been slacking. Need to get out again soon to keep my sanity.

Lost Pole

No biggie Russ. The Internet is last on my list right now. Ya boy is about to be a dad again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jig Man

AF, this is the first place I start my morning, and I don't see that changing. Best of luck gettin it going....
:icon14:

Hawnjigs

KISS
Was better for a cupla days, now same ol'.

Used to think IT guys were our best & brightest, not anymore. I've been unable to edit my website for over a year.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Lost Pole said:
No biggie Russ. The Internet is last on my list right now. Ya boy is about to be a dad again!

Wow!!  A Big CONGRATULATIONS to you and your growing family!  Think i need to go drink me a beer to celebrate.  :beer:  You are gonna need a bigger boat.

:reeling:

Pup

Yahoo's been purchased, very recently, by Verizon.

Yahoo! Acquisition Should Make Verizon a Programmatic Ad Powerhouse

I suspect that Yahoo's Web Site Hosting Group will be on their toes for a while, a desirable by-product of the corporate acquisition. My browsing has been going really well over the past three days.  Not a single SQL error this AM. ;)
[font="Helvetica Neue",Helvetica,sans-serif]Save[/font]

duffy

Been harvesting lately and haven't been here. It was working fair about two weeks ago and would get the random error. We'll see how it goes today for a little bit.

duffy

Well after I posted the last one then I was getting hangs and errors when I wanted to post or just read through. Seems to be the same as it was a couple of weeks ago.

Back