Errors Anyone?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Finally raised enough stink that my web host assured me there should be no more database errors.  I talked with a couple different techs over the weekend and they seem to think it is fixed now.  I had a few of the errors on Sunday, but was honestly not on for very long and never logged in to my account.  This morning i made sure everything in the database was 'optimized' on my end.  As of right now, i have not gotten the MYBB server error at all today and it seems to be running nice and fast.  If you are still seeing errors, please let me know.  You also may want to try and run a forced refresh by holding the Ctrl key and pressing F5.  That should reload all the basic images and so on.  Let me know how it goes!  My fingers are crossed.  :jig:

duffy

Just got 3 trying to get to this and also one when I went to read your PM to me. :( We'll see how it goes when I hit the post reply button.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
It was running pretty smooth this morning...... now it is back to what it was before. Ugh.

hookup

It's been good for me except for the 'to many users on the system' msg's

slammingjack

Well for the first time in months, I was able to read all the new post with no errors. Came back here to post that and I got the error lol

Jay Wirth

AtticaFish said:
Finally raised enough stink that my web host assured me there should be no more database errors.  I talked with a couple different techs over the weekend and they seem to think it is fixed now.  I had a few of the errors on Sunday, but was honestly not on for very long and never logged in to my account.  This morning i made sure everything in the database was 'optimized' on my end.  As of right now, i have not gotten the MYBB server error at all today and it seems to be running nice and fast.  If you are still seeing errors, please let me know.  You also may want to try and run a forced refresh by holding the Ctrl key and pressing F5.  That should reload all the basic images and so on.  Let me know how it goes!  My fingers are crossed.  :jig:

much better :icon14: :icon14:

Jay Wirth

AtticaFish said:

Maybe I spoke too soon, it took three tries to get back after my reply??

LedHed

Sponsor
Russ
What about upgrading??? Have someone out here who can hook us up for ~$240 a year. will be able to upload videos.....

The only reason I haven't been posting or putting up pictures is because I am really tired of all the glitches and the reboots.

JUNGLEJIM1

Still getting errors. Miss seeing Sonny's gill posts. I would help with the cost of an upgrade if that's what it takes to get it running right.

QPassage

kinda weird, I use to get them every single time I popped in. Haven't had one since you fixed it.

duffy

Mine really varies with the time of day/night. Sometimes when I click a link it just sits there and hangs and if I click the link a couple more times it'll load without error. Having a hard time getting everyones pictures to load though. Page loads and then I get the ? in the pic frame and sometimes cant get the pic to load until later in the day or evening. When it's working good it's almost instant as soon as I click the link.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
The number of errors in the log is way way down from what it had been. I have learned that if the page does not load right away, click it again and it will usually load right up. The speed and performance is not the issue, when it does have clear access to the server... it come up instantly most of the time.

Duffy - If you get the box with the question mark instead of a picture, that usually means you are not logged in i believe. Have to be logged in to be able to view attachments.

Jig Man - I was thinking about running another small shirt sale but want to draw up a new jig for the shirt artwork first. Is a possibility for later this summer but not guaranteeing anything.

duffy

Russ,
It even does it on the pic's when I'm logged. If there are multiples it will sometimes load two or three and then not the rest. If I keep reloading then it sometimes will load the rest.
What's sort of interesting is that at times when I post and click the post reply it will hang............and if I click it again I get the "you cannot post so soon after this post" or "You have already posted this". It's almost like it get's there instantly but the reply back to you is where it get's hung up. I just hate it when it doesn't take the post, it hangs and you get the error box only to find out it has erased everything that you typed including pics! :mad:

Back