Cool People Music

AllenOK

Many years ago, I lost all my CD's in a move. Literally hundreds of dollars down the tubes......

Today, I stopped off at a Used Video Game place. Sure enough, they sell music. I started looking around. I was all set to buy an AC/DC Live album when I spotted the one I was actually looking for, Queen Greatest Hits Gold Edition 2-disc set. $9.99 + tax, normally $30 + new.

Now I just need to figure out how to get the tracks onto my phone once I rip them onto the pc.......

dbeam

As a recently joined member I have had a blast going thru this thread. Some Good Stuff! Here is one of my new favorites.

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xOxHyTP91c[/video]

Darrell

I never claimed to be cool!

dbeam

I knew I could count on the Texans!

Seriously they are a lot of fun to watch and listen to, New lead male singer now the original went back to school to finish his Civil Eng Degree, after they picked up a Grammy for Best Traditional Folk Band.

Darrell

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Pup - STP was a big favorite of mine int the 90's as well! I listen to almost only alternative music driving around in my car or working in the yard, but when sitting around the house or tying jigs..... bluegrass rules the speakers.

Here is a good lazy day tune....

[video=youtube]

Pup

AtticaFish said:
Pup - STP was a big favorite of mine int the 90's as well! I listen to almost only alternative music driving around in my car or working in the yard, but when sitting around the house or tying jigs..... bluegrass rules the speakers

I enjoyed the 'Grunge' music of the early 90s. Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Screaming Trees, and Alice In Chains, are just a few from that era that I like. Great music to revisit every once in a while.

Radtexan

One of my Favorite new bands..Kinda new age bluegrass,and some very good musicians..

Greensky

Also one of my favorite new concert series.Bluegrass underground..Amphitheater 350 ft down in a cave in Tennessee..Several great shows..airs on PBS but lots of videos and full concerts on youtube..

[video=youtube]

Back