A Couple questions

hookup

SlabHappy said:
Thinking of re-tying the first few (from tip end). My first couple were not too great.

The more you wrap, the better you get. At first, I wraped a couple of mine a 1/2 dozen times until I got it right. Now I'm better at it, but still have to re-wrap one every now & then.

SlabHappy

Yeah, I might re-wrap a few, but really just interested in a good jigging pole, not too worried about appearance. It's for my use. I don't think it will be my last.

wtex

The Custom Rod Builders Guild is holding a seminar in Haltom City, Texas. It will be April 3 & 4. You can find all the info on their web site. I have been asked to be one of the instructors there and would like to see you. You can learn a lot in a short period of time. I know I will. www.rodguild.com

SlabHappy

wtex said:
The Custom Rod Builders Guild is holding a seminar in Haltom City, Texas. It will be April 3 & 4. You can find all the info on their web site. I have been asked to be one of the instructors there and would like to see you. You can learn a lot in a short period of time. I know I will. www.rodguild.com

Thanks, I already printed my registration form.

hookup

http://rodbuilding.org/list.php?2

This is one of the best websites I've surfed for rod building. Tom know's his stuff & runs a tight ship keeping the posted on topic.

He also has an annual rod building conference that I've always wanted to attend but fear I'll max out my credit card.

Back