+++ 2-27-16 TYE-IN +++

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Take care Allen and get those kidos off to bed. My kids are lightweights........ son zonked out on the couch at 10:00...... daughter managed to hold out till 10:30. They are both tucked in now. Just got me another beer. :D

F&F or Barefoot, you up to tie another? Or anyone else?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
ooops.... i was typing. All black it is. Wow, do i actually have an ALL black jig head? I like my colors and glitter. Let me dig!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Yup. my black heads pretty much all have glitter in them.  Found another walleye size head hook combo to tie on.  This is a favorite walleye an smallie color also......

3/16 head
red thread
wool roving under body
black craft fur tail
mirage accent flash

View attachment 4

Attachments

• 100_0925_e.jpg
    100_0925_e.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 41

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just pulled out a white/chart head. Lets go with some sort of white/chart combo.................

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
This one is more crappie size with a standard hook.....

1/8 head
white & chart kip
white/chart black barred zonker
mirage flash

View attachment 6

Attachments

• 100_0932_e.jpg
    100_0932_e.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 28

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fin and Fur - Where are you located?  You might have posted where in the past, but my memory sucks.  Go in to your User CP and edit your profile to add at least your state or general region.  I think Allen needs me to change his user name to AllenMI. :p  By the way Allen, going to be camping up at Lake Hudson once this year in August....... you will have to give me the low down if you have ever fished it.  I know a couple guys from the Ohio forum who are regulars at Hudson, but they mostly fish for only bass.  I would love to hit up the panfish there or even find a walleye.  A muskie would be an mind blowing bonus.

This was fun, love getting pushed to tie new combos.  Have some thread necks to seal then am going to hit the hay.  Almost 12:30 AM my time.

Fin and Fur

AF I'm in central Oregon, it's still early here. I had fun, thanks all! Good way to break in the new tying area.

I think we should make a monthly tye-in. I needed it cause I haven't had a full day off in the last 2 weeks. Hadn't been inside before dark for longer than that. It was relaxing and fun to sit and tie for sure. To all a good night, and may a bent rod be in your near future!

AllenOK

Looks like I should have toughed it out. AF, never been to Hudson. Is that even in my county? One thing I've learned, is that lakes tend to get reused in different counties. I can think of at least 3 "Portage Lakes" in lower MI. Heck, I think there's even 2, maybe 3, "Mud Lake"s in my county alone....

Believe it or not, I've gone by the handle of AllenMI. I went through so much trouble trying to change from AllenOK to AllenMI on several metal detecting boards when I moved up here, then to change back to AllenOK when we moved back to Oklahoma in 2006, that I just decided to keep my AllenOK handle this time around.

hookup

Fin and Fur said:
I'm in central Oregon, 

Nice area of the country.  Spent some time hiking around Mt Hood back when I lived on the left coast.

Nice job everyone.  Just got home, but to much sheat going on to participate in something like this.

Fin and Fur

Yes Mt hood is a beautiful area, I'm in the high desert east of cascade range. I'd rather live here than the valley(west side)or coast where it rains 80% of the time.

Back