1/80 oz. HardBodies

SaltyBuckster

Pup said:
Those are great SB. :cool: A very nifty type of jig to tie. LedHed introduced me to that style and I like it a lot.

Have you thought about dotting some eyes onto them? ;)

I've thought about putting some 2mm eyes on them.Just thinking though,lol.

fisherb

Those are some nice looking jigs. I have some 1/100 with a size 12 aberdeen, I should try some of those. I have a 2 day trout trip next weekend at canyon creek.

SaltyBuckster

Yes.Once you get your hair and flash tied in just keep wraping until you have the conical shape that you want.I like making them just even with the head.Don't forget to Apply clear fingernail polish over the thread when you are done.That is where you would sprinkle on your glitter,if you had some,lol.

Fatman

Salty I'm hoping by the time I get everything else tied in with that small hook it won't be so bad!!!!LOL but something tells me it ain't gonna be that simple!!!!!!

SaltyBuckster

Fatman said:
Salty I'm hoping by the time I get everything else tied in with that small hook it won't be so bad!!!!LOL but something tells me it ain't gonna be that simple!!!!!!
To tell you the truth,I might think it would be worst with a 1/32 oz. head.Unless you just have a skinny little body.

Fatman

Yeah but it's only a size 10 hook, and I'm not real worried about the thread. With all the jig pouring I've got to get some more heads painted before I do any more ties. I have a long litst LOL

Back