1/80 oz. HardBodies

SaltyBuckster

I have a bunch poured and cleaned and now it is time to start some Hardbodies.These will be black,gray and white.3 of each to start.Here's what they look like at the start 1/80 oz. Roundhead with a red size 10 sickle.Now the fun begins.I will show them painted and then finished.
DSC09794.jpg

smalljaw

That is going to be some delicate work Salty! I wouldn't be able to even see that let alone try to tie it but I can't wait to see the finished product.

SaltyBuckster

flounder pounder said:
Are they painted yet .... LOL. :cool:
Not yet,took a nap after that trip to the leg Dr. lol.First time that I had a nap in the daytime in years.I think it is called Mental Anguish,

BucktailJiger

Sure do like those . Nice pours Bruce , will be fun tying on . They don't use a lot of material at that size:D

JUNGLEJIM1

The hardbody's will be trout killers in that size. Black and white are my top two colors for trout this year with black being #1. White caught the biggest though.

blt

Lookin good. I may take you up on your offer. I want to try them for sure when I'm done with these striper jigs.

Pup

Those are great SB. :cool: A very nifty type of jig to tie. LedHed introduced me to that style and I like it a lot.

Have you thought about dotting some eyes onto them? ;)

Back