1/3/15 Tying?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone sitting around today at their vise? Got a few hours now and probably will do some tying later tonight also. Can bounce some color combos around. :jig:

Radtexan

Man ive missed the tie ins Russ...Sorry stuck at work till 4.00,,,not vise this time..Ill watch you though

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Got er tied..... loading pic. Never have been too quick, but out of practice at this.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Tail is a yellow/chart but looks more yellow on the picture. Chenille is variegated brown/yellow and then has medium yellow ice twisted.

100_8307_e.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Just burning time..... this is a 5/8th flathead walleye jig. Purple/orange craft fur with opal mirage flash.

100_8318_e.jpg

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
One more 'eye jig tied up in (almost) John Deere colors. Legend has it that this color can get you out of a tough spot. Right Roger? :)

100_8335_e.jpg

Jig Man

You ain't gonna ever live that one down. Dang it I'm at the ranch or I would pull my vise out....

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the comments on the jigs.

Going to put the kids to bed and then sit down at the vise for a little while again. If anyone else is interested....... gimme 15 mins or so.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
No one else....?

Guess i'll make a few more little kip jigs for when the ice gets solid. First up, black/orange.

Back