Zeiner's of Wichita, KS

cadman

I was looking for some molds and I ran across Zeiner's on the web. I do not like ordering off the web. I guess I'm old school and like to speak to a person and get all the facts straight, price, in stock, shipping etc. Anyway I spoke to Jim Zeiner via phone, he took my order, (best prices for lead molds anywhere I found), ordered three molds he didn't have 2 of them, I received everything complete in 4 days. Shipping was very reasonable compared to other catalog places. In my package Jim apologized for having to back order the 2 molds. Best service so far from anywhere I've seen. Very friendly and customer oriented. I give this place the best rating out of all the catalog places I deal with.

crappiecripplerjigs

Purchased my newest mold from Zeiner's as well. Cheapest molds I have found for Do-It. Ordered online and had it in my grubby hands only two days later. We are only 400-500 miles away from each other but awesome service.

toadfrog

crappiecripplerjigs said:
Purchased my newest mold from Zeiner's as well. Cheapest molds I have found for Do-It. Ordered online and had it in my grubby hands only two days later. We are only 400-500 miles away from each other but awesome service.
I like zeiners as well if they can get it they will. If there is the slightest chance of discrepancy they email or call you.

Back