You ready Mel ?

Jig Man

Yea, ready or not here it comes... I did hang another deer yesterday before it hit... At least we will eat good!

Yep, It's Texas...

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, didn't realize you guys were going to get the snow out there. I fished the day after Christmas catching bluegill, perch and crappie in open water (no ice) and it has dumped several inches..... of rain ......since then. This year has been crazy so far.

hookup

Suppose to be in the 70's tomorrow - in the DC area

Crazy weather pattern

Wish I could fish, but all that snow you're getting is rain for us. Rivers are flooded, flat water's chocolate milk

Radtexan

Me too bud. Have seen totals yet, cause it's still coming down. 8-10 I'd guess.
952301b4c30ae4b3b36a75a593517a2b.jpg

Jig Man

Ours turned to sleet and melted the snow, but now its gettin icy... Thinkin about stayin in till at least noon tomorrow... If Mel can stand me that long! ;)

Fatman

Guys I hate to say this but PLEASE KEEP IT!!!!!!!!!! We had a slight trace of snow 2 weeks ago and it was melted the next day. Christmas day it was 56 degrees here in Vermont. It rained all day today and we MIGHT get according to the weather man 3-6". We're under a Winter Weather Advisory.

All kidding aside STAY SAFE ALL!!! That's the most important thing!!

joe

Pretty map, colorwise. Nevertheless, you can keep such art down there and we'll deal with the monochromatic green drizzle scheme over the Northern parts of the land. Not every year we see open water without snow.

Do be careful, it's not the snow, it's the recklessness human drivers in it that kill. Worse these days with in-car communications and cellular distractions amidst blizzard conditions. Stay home, tie jigs.

Jig Man

Yea, it was 78 yesterday afternoon. ..
But its snowing now, not gonna get as much as you Rad, but with the ice under it....
I think I will stay in bed in the morning...
That deer hangin in the shed will be just fine until lunch...

JUNGLEJIM1

Wow, what a weather pattern for this time of year. It started raining here Christmas night and it's still raining. Several flash flood related deaths reported. It could be worse, if this rain was snow we would probably have about four feet now.

AllenOK

We started getting the frozen precip this morning. Mostly sleet, with some freezing rain and a little snow mixed in. I've got the fireplace going, trying to decide on dinner. All's good.

Back