WTT Hemostats & Micro mesh

Nightprowler

I would like trade $$$ for some micro mesh for fluid beds. I'm needing enough for a dozen or so 2" cups. Let me know and I can send it today with the swap jigs.
Thanks in advance
NP

Fatman

Hagens and Worth only go down to a 0 on willows. Debs has Size 0's in nickle and brass. They have Colorado and Indiana in 00 but they're raw blades and unplated.

LedHed

Sponsor
I am looking for Mustad rolling swivel with round eye size 16, ref #77900. WTT or WTB. Have the mesh, hemostats, and will offer molds or custom poured UL jigs (have a bunch that are truly custom).

Also;

looking for Size 16 nickel plated roller or crane swivels - no barrel!

looking for 0/0 nickel willow blades or 5/8" willow blades

Pepop

I could use a couple of those hemostat's. I can't imagine me having anything you'd need LedHed! LOL! How could I get my hands on a 2 of them?

LedHed

Sponsor
Bk, looking for Size 16 nickel plated roller or crane swivels - no barrel. And looking for 0/0 nickel willow blades or 5/8" willow blades.

Also UL crankbaits & old US coins.

Will send you a couple Vernon - figure it out later

LedHed

Sponsor
Top mold is a darter M head - looks like someone was trying to modify the middle cavity to make a spinner bait. The cavity next to it (smaller) is rounded.

There is an Arky M (weedless) down to a 1/8th

The LM dart is 1/16th - you can take out the plug for a different hook position - maybe a 60* hook...

The horsehead is a 1/32nd #4 hook and #14 swivel

View attachment 2

Have more molds - Uncle Grump has 1st shot at them

Attachments

• swap molds  012114 003.jpg
    swap molds 012114 003.jpg
    230.5 KB · Views: 77

Bkabina

I would like to have the dart mold and the horsehead mold but unfortunately I only have a few blades and swivels left.Gonna have to order more. Only have a couple small crank baits left too.

LedHed

Sponsor
Wheat, Indian, liberty pennies, V & buffalo nickels, and merc dimes work. Just got a bunch of willow blades. The Mustad #16 roller swivels are a pain to find.

Edgecrusher

Hi Led Head,
I'm interested in some fluid bed media if you still have any, I've got to make a mile of cups - around 40/50 ....... one of these days (I spray at the moment so haven't rushed).
I have no trade but can pay if that suits.
Edge

papaperch

Ok Sonny I see why you are such a good fisherman. You let me run with it until I swallowed the sinker too. Rounding up what I think will work for you out there. Should work good in conjunction with those maggots your keeping.

Keep an eye open for return and thanks to you.

Back