WTT Hemostats & Micro mesh

LedHed

Sponsor
Want To Trade;

5” hemostats – handles are rubber coated @ $1.50 each (have a lot!)

For the fluid bed users (who make their own cups/beds) – I have several pore sizes of micro mesh screen in any dimensions (have a lot!)

Looking for;

ultra-lite crankbaits

Vintage fly tying & lure making stuff

Dice – especially die with skulls - anything to do with dice

View attachment 3

Attachments

• Hemostats.JPG
    Hemostats.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 304

Jiggin Joe

I have 300 2x 3" bags tons of 2 X2 and 1 1/2 X 2" bags I will be willing to trade for hemo's and or mesh for my cups

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice hemos.I don't have any bags or dice. I do have a Common Sense Fly Book or wallet,circa fairly early in the 1900's.It was patented Oct.28,1913. STYLE NO 1825. It came with some old spinners and flies,Some flies the hooks have a squared bend,not round. It could be home made. It has an instruction manual for a PFLEUGER SUPPEREX AUTOMATIC Reel. The reel was patented Nov.19,1907. If intersted I can show pics. I don't know the value,never got it appraised. I put it in a plastic bag and it's being stored in the closet in a box. It's got that wonderful really old leathery smell. Since you collect vintage equipment I thought you might be interested. Maybe I'll take some pics and post in the fly section.

LedHed

Sponsor
Jiggin Joe
Want the 2x3 have too many of the other size. PM what you want for them.

JJ1
Very interested in the wallet - PM what you want for it.

Forgot to mention that all the items are new.

Uncle Grump

Led Hed

Nothing to trade - but I would take a couple of those hemostats off you. Postal money order for $7.00 ok? That should more than cover the shipping....If it is - PM me your snail mail address....

The fluid bed mesh is of interest as well - but I don't know enough about it...ie pore size needed, etc.

UG

Jiggin Joe

YW Led I sent more you should get those soon. I also want everyone to know that those hemo's are excellent I love the feel and they are high quality. I put the tip in a vice and bent it 45 degrees and they work great for painting heads. I might have to get some more :)

JJ

JUNGLEJIM1

I received mine as well,enough to last a lifetime. If you only paid $1.50 a pair you must have bought 1000 ct.Very nice quality.

LedHed

Sponsor
JJ
Got the hooks and bags - thnx again

SH
Will be sending your box tomorrow - vacation is over...

LedHed

Sponsor
DC
For sure
Glad to see you back
PM me how many floats you got - what you want for them. Hope you have some slip bobbers also.

LedHed

Sponsor
JJ
I lay the mesh on top of wax paper, put a ring of RTV or epoxy around the cup, and place the cup on the mesh. I then put a weight on top of the cup, let cure, and trim off the excess mesh.
SH
No worries

LedHed

Sponsor
Mostly the mesh and hemostats for right now but I am going to be getting rid of a bunch of wire bending stuff. Benders, blades, a bunch of beads......

toadfrog

Give me a yell when you get to wire benders blades ect. Just as a note the hemostats and mesh work great. LedHead also does some nifty jig heads and ties.

Back