WTB Molds

Airstreamfield

I am looking to buy molds, just not all at once. I lost my job and I am going to try and pour and tie jigs to supplement some income in the mean time, I would like to expand my mold scene a little bit so that I can do a larger assortment of jigs. Unfortunately I don't have a ton of money to spend so I can only buy one or two molds right now depending on the price, I would like to spend less than 35$ per mold though.

Molds I am interested in...

Shad darts in sizes 1/64 down to half oz.

Round head in anything 1/32 and smaller

Round head production molds

Lure body molds

Trolling sinker molds in small sizes

Flutter jig molds in sizes 1/4 to 1oz (Either diamond or fish shaped)

Banana jig molds in 1/4 to half oz.

Egg sinkers in smaller sizes

Probably more to the list but that is what I have in mind now.

If you happen to have any of these and no longer use them and want some cash let me know!!

I may be able to trade some stuff too, let me know what you want

Thanks

Kdog

The smaller jig heads less than 1/32 are getting hard to find and prices are changing accordingly. Good luck

JUNGLEJIM1

Give Zeiner's a look. They have the best price for molds. You can get them new for less than $35 for most models. I've put quite a few of them from Zeiners over the years.

Fatman

With some of the prices molds are going for the ebay you're better off buying new. I always compare prices between Zeiners and Barlows.

Airstreamfield

Thanks guys. I think I am just going to go with new...I might be waiting years to find a good deal on the ones I am looking for.

By the way I talked with Bob from CNC, seems like a cool guy, he said it would cost over a hundred dollars to do the mold I want....so 40$ from do it doesn't seem to bad now.

Back