Wtb Flicker shads

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Im looking for a large quantity (100 or so) of berkley flicker shads. Obviously would like to pay less than retail. Does anyone know of a source that would be willing to work with me. I have one but will have to wait a few months to get on a booking order. Thanks. These are more of a northern bait and not that popular here in the south.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Rapala.........? Cheaper than retail? Aaaahahaha! No such thing i am guessing unless you are a big box co. I have a few Shad-Raps, X-Raps, Husky-Jerks and Deep Jerks but not sure i have any Flicker Shads. They are prize possessions (investments) and only get tied on under certain circumstances.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Thanks guys. Ha Russ theres ways around retail for anything!

Cabelas has A good deal on 3 packs of these right now... Of course they are on backorder but worth the wait IMO

Bucko

Ya i have a fleet farm a half hour away. They usually have like 4 or 6 exclusive colors there. Caught some nice crappie last year on them trolling.

luremaker

What colors and sizes? I have them in my store just maybe not that many in stock. I get $3.90 per but would work with you for big order.

Back