WTB a Do-It JNR-6-A

StumpHunter

OK, I'm wanting to try pouring and I guess this would be the mold for me. If anyone has a used one for sale please let me know.

StumpHunter

I have some Wagner & Griswold cast iron I would be willing to do some trading with if anyone is interested. These are not junk so only serious minded trades or inquiries on jig-molds or Lee melting pot.

Attachments

• mis pics of 2011 069.jpg
    mis pics of 2011 069.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 55

Fatman

Stump

Are those cast iron's for actual cooking or were they used for lead pouring??? my wife says those are the best - so she'd be interested if so. Let me know, thanks

StumpHunter

Are those cast iron's for actual cooking or were they used for lead pouring??? my wife says those are the best - so she'd be interested if so. Let me know, thanks
They are for cooking. They have been seasoned but needs oiled again as they have been in the shop stored for the last 5 years.

What are you going to use a 5/8 for down there,Walleyes and hybrid stripers?

The 5/8 wouldn't get used but I do fish with up to 1/4 oz for crappie this time of year through mid February. I am not sure if I will even like pouring lead? Just going to try it to see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SaltyBuckster

I was just asking because when I put that model # in ,on the Do It website it pulled up a 5/8 roundhead with ball collar,6 cavities.

Fatman

Stump

First that mold you'd really want one of the old ones as the bottom is open and you can use different size hooks. They show up on ebay from time to time.

Second sending you a PM on the cast iron.

Fatman

Hawnjigs

KISS
Good choice for a single mold to pour all the size ball heads you'll need.

As mentioned, I see them quite often on eBay - do a search in the Sporting Goods Fishing section for "mold". Being more specific on your search wording might miss the offerings from those who don't include the brand, model #, or even the word "lead" in their descriptions.

StumpHunter

Thanks guys. I will spend some time searching different sections. I looked for an hour the other night but didn't find any.
Fatman, sent you a pm.

Back