WTB 1/32 & 1/24 oz Plainball jigs

jschmidt

For our pourers out there. you got the jigs i got the dough :D
I am looking for 1/32 on size 10 & 12 hooks, aberd and sickle.
also an odd one. 1/24 on size 8's, aberd and sickle.
roughly a couple hunderd jigs total. Also I am going to Powder painting them.

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Justin I'd recommend Fishhunter or grousefly. I would help ya but I'm way behind from taking a couple weeks off from pouring when the baby came and I hate keeping folks waiting on stuff. Still working 50+ hrs at my real job though! Good luck buddy.

jschmidt

Yep, Tim and I talked by PM. He just doesn't do anything in that size combo. As far as 1/32 oz, size 10-12 hooks. which is what I am primarily looking for.

toadfrog

Tell ya what looks like you might be up against it . I'll see what I can come up with . Probably be a 1/32 at best . I'll have to check my molds and see if I have an extra I could rework .

jschmidt

Posted by toadfrog - Today 04:40 AM
Tell ya what looks like you might be up against it . I'll see what I can come up with . Probably be a 1/32 at best . I'll have to check my molds and see if I have an extra I could rework .

Thanks toad. 1/32 is just about perfect for the river I fish most of the time. heavy enough to be reasonably castable. Light enough to semi-dead drift without a bubble.

Fatman

I'm with Toad on this one the 1/32nd ball head is no problem for any of us to pour it's cutting a mold/trimming a mold to fit the smaller hooks. That's gonna be alot of trimming.

Toad good luck and mod it slow buddy!!!!!!!!!

LedHed

Sponsor
You might be able to use a Hilts 1/64th - #12 is tough. The #12 sickles (that CAT has) is almost the same as a #10 round bend.

jschmidt

Toad thanks again for trying.
anyone else have any ideas?
I would really like to avoid getting into pouring/mold modification, mostly because of cost. But i would been willing to share in the cost of a mold.

Back