"Wounded Warrior" Jig Series

jjsjigs

Banned
Can you believe that a whole host of anglers (like 6 to 10) sent me nasty email over the whole Wounded Warriors jigs! Some of the reasonings: They did not like the fact that the Project: Healing Waters was teaching "flyfishing" instead of spin fishing. They already accused me of NOT sending donations to those groups (which I found really funny since NO ONE had bought any of those jigs yet.) Yet another email bitching that I wasn't tying the "right" medals and that I should have tied up the "bronze star" instead of the Presidential Unit Citation.

So rather than deal with that petty crap... I deleted my donation jigs. I can't believe that received so much "flak & bitching" emails from people. Jeez, all I wanted to do was help some organizations that I personnally believed in. I wasn't like I was asking for donations to NAMBLA... LOL (The North American Marlon Brando Look Alikes organization NOT the other one... ) LOL!!!

LedHed

Sponsor
Jaw on the floor - WTH!! Guess you just can't make everybody happy. At least your heart was in the right place.

jjsjigs

Banned
I'm personally donated all my sales proceeds for the month of May to those organizations. I'm not going to announce it on my website (and piss off potential and exsisting customers who sent me scathing emails). But May seems to be my busiest month for sales and I truly believe in these organizations. So... in stealth mode. When May is over, I'm going to announce how much was donated!

wtex

I wondered what was up. I went to your site and thought somehow I was over looking it. Sorry to hear that a good gesture went to crap on you.

jjsjigs

Banned
thanks wtex. You can't do anything for "the good" as a businessman without pissing off a customer. Sorry did'nt mean to rant in the above post. I'm still a bit peeved. So EVERYONE... don't bother to go to my site and try and look at these jigs... THEY ARE NOT THERE!!!

Back