Wooly Bugger

hhawkins

I can not believe this....... A small local rod building and tackle shop has asked me for olive and black wooly buggers. I'm excited and nervous! And full of smiles! The owner is only paying me $.65 a bugger( she had a set price already) and then they put a 40% mark up on it. A very good seller here. The difference is that I have all leadhead jigs and the company that the owner buys her buggers from are just a #10 hook with a a long shank, almost a 1/2 " long shank. The owner decided to go with a !/32 oz head and see how it sells, 30 buggers. It is a small start, but you have to start somewhere I guess. This would be a nice part time job for me, if I can keep it going. "whew" I'm on needles! The buggers are due on Thrusday, wish me luck! :jig:

LedHed

Sponsor
Coolio Julio

Pretend it’s a jig swap and you will do fine. BTW Eagle Claw has the 574 1X 90º Aberdeen hook down to#10.

Good luck and if you need anything…….

Lost Pole

That's awesome! Never had anyone offer to pay me for jigs but they always have open hands when they see me. Guess that's y I never have more than a dozen left in my box.
But I love giving them and seeing the results.
I hope you do real well and it's rewarding in some way for you!

Adam

skeetbum

Great news Heather. My first sale was a great feeling, folks liking what I do for fun is a hoot. I'm not fast enough for making the big bucks but it buys a couple of feathers now and then.

Back