Wobble jig mold

fishindad

Well it arrived! One more sparkie mold on its way too. Stuff on way from China via a forum member recomendation. Cant wait.

Fish TORE up my jigs today. I am out of ties freshwater jigs. Its time to ties some more!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

fishindad

I got the assorted size 3/8-1/16. Cant wait to try it on some shrimp patterns.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

SlabHappy

It makes a pretty good crawfish tie, also.
DSC03903_zps72caed1d.jpg

I bought myself this mold for Christmas. I need to tie a few more with it.

toadfrog

It makes great baits . To much trash in the water around here . I spend equal time cleaning them off as I do fishing .

Pop

SlabHappy said:
It makes a pretty good crawfish tie, also.
DSC03903_zps72caed1d.jpg

I bought myself this mold for Christmas. I need to tie a few more with it.

I didn't know there was more than one size wobble mold 1/16 to 3/8. Curious as to the size of the jig in this picture and hook size. Thanks, Pop

Pop

Thanks Slab, I put a #1 in my 1/16 but yours looks bigger. You are a good photographer. Pop

fishindad

BF, thats a GREAT idea. We have a couple of sandflea areas around here. I would love to see pics of the jigs when you are done. My first shrimp turned out ok but not great. I have some more colors of fur and powder paint coming.

Barefoot

I have a bunch of 3/8, 2/0 jigs ready to go. I suppose 1/4 & 1/0 would be a better match. I was thinking a pearl lavender with an orange spot on the bottom would be a good start for the heads. Maybe just a simple mallard barred flank with a touch of flash. I sure like your crawfish as it gives me some ideas for some crab patterns.
Thanks,

Back