winter is over right?

Jig Man

Its so cold here I couldn't keep my bride off of me this morning....

Of wait, that isn't such a bad deal!!! :D

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I feel for ya. Forecasting for less than an inch of the white stuff here, but the wind is brutal at the moment. High yesterday almost reached 80..... tomorrows high is 39 (with more wind) and low to 23 Tuesday night.

ARjigger

Hey Stumphunter...that pic is hilarious! I hi-jacked it and sent it to buddy of mine in MI. He LHAO!

papaperch

One renowned scientist is predicting that we are on the verge of a mini ice age. Much like the one in the late 1700's during our revolutionary war.

According to him your overall climate change is going to reflect a 300 mile north of your present location. He also predicted this change would cost 4 weeks of the normal growing season. Two weeks at the beginning and two weeks at the normal end. In my case I would be getting what Georgian Bay Canada 's winter. GULP

Needless to say this will heavily impact all of us. One positive is that it will put the global warming hoax to rest.

He also stated this has nothing to do with mans impact on the earth. But is a normal cycle of cooling and warming that earth has been following for centuries.

Some of you might want to stock up on your ice fishing supplies. Sounds like they are going to be in great demand.

toadfrog

I'll head for the equater if I have to walk and eat road kill along the way .
Love that snow man pic .

Kdog

I've cut grass 2x thus far, woke this AM to a yard covered in snow. Does that mean I can winterize and store my mover until 2015.

toadfrog

I maybe going south probably June . Got an offer I may not be able to turn down . Lots of land , Monster pond 15 minutes to a big lake . Completely furnished home . Barns shop . Old time tools out the wazoo including a forge . All of which I know how to use . Don't have to work another day in my life except when I want to . Money if I want it or need it .

Catch is I have to get married . Somebody shoot me PLEASE I'm in pain .

Pup

It's 24 degrees outside my door this morning. A local weatherman mentioned recently that it snowed here during the first week in May, back in the 1980s I believe.

Had 0.3" of snow fall here yesterday. :-/ At least I didn't have to shovel my driveway.

toadfrog

Every body that makes tackle ought to fire up there lead pots at once on the same day same hour .
Lets prove the global warming theory . LOL

Bucko

toadfrog said:
I maybe going south probably June . Got an offer I may not be able to turn down . Lots of land , Monster pond 15 minutes to a big lake . Completely furnished home . Barns shop . Old time tools out the wazoo including a forge . All of which I know how to use . Don't have to work another day in my life except when I want to . Money if I want it or need it .

if it has a guest house, I call dibs!!!

Lost Pole

toadfrog said:

Buckle up n enjoy, brother. The first 3 years are worth it.

Back