Windy few Hours

Radtexan

Took the wagon out this AM knowing it wouldnt be long before it really got breezy.
Gusts in the upper 30's to 40's shortly after I hit the water.Tough shallow fishing :cool: Lots of dinks,but only brought three back,but had the biggest one Ive had in years at this lake.Touch over 16 " and my scales were dead.

Maybe my little W Tx mud hole is coming back !!!!

0428101431a.jpg

Radtexan

Thats what I thought Jim...Very few females today,looks like were just getting started with the spawn here !!!

flatsrat76

Radtexan said:
Took the wagon out this AM knowing it wouldnt be long before it really got breezy.
Gusts in the upper 30's to 40's shortly after I hit the water.Tough shallow fishing :cool: Lots of dinks,but only brought three back,but had the biggest one Ive had in years at this lake.Touch over 16 " and my scales were dead.

Maybe my little W Tx mud hole is coming back !!!!

0428101431a.jpg

WOW that's a big Crappie!!! What did you use for bait?

Radtexan

Just a little ole hand tied jig :D

This one has become my absolute favorite.
tffswap7003.jpg

Radtexan

Not sure what a "knock off sickle" is ,but grousefly poured those heavy wire hooks for me,and Ive not seen a better hook yet..

Hawnjigs

KISS
The double bend Sickle hook design might be patented, which is maybe why your hooks have an extra angle bend just back from the point. Whoever made them, it was an excellent idea to make them heavier wire. Wish I'd bought some when they were available on eBay.

Back