Wife painted a nice crappie for me.

Jighead76

I wanted a picture to put on a jig card to sell a few at the local flea market so she painted up this. Got a coupon to vistaprint for 250 business cards I'm putting this on with my email for only $18.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 96

JUNGLEJIM1

Nice, I was wondering where the jig was myself. You could probably sell a few of those paintings at the flea markets, maybe online. She did a really nice job on that crappie.

Jighead76

I know. I told her to paint me a crappie and now I don't want to go back and say I'd like it with a jig because those paint brushes have pretty thick handles and she can throw pretty far.

Kidding. I just forgot to tell her and she put all her stuff up for the day. Last few days been busy here so I'll have to wait. I'll post it when she's done.

If I can talk her into doing just jigs in a picture I'd like to use some on here and post the picture for jigcraft to have if interested.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Love watercolor painting myself...... the whole wash is very nice on this one! Can personally never let the water do the work as well as she did. :cool: Would be willing to purchase a smallmouth bass print if she was ever interested. ;)

Have painted a jig pic once... always like to see creations.

Jighead76

Didnt have the heart to say the jig is upside down so I'll pretend it is just falling that way lol. [/align]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 8
Back