Why do it half way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a question that I would like to get answered if possible...

Why ban someone from the site and yet allow them to have full access from a smart phone.

Yes you all know who I am talking about ..... ME Of course

That just makes no sense to me at all Ban my IP address so I cannot access the forum from my desk top but yet tell me if I don't behave you will ban this account as well.

So tell me what is the purpose of that ....

Why won't you take my IP address off the ban list.

Why allow me on the forum you know who I am and you are allowing it.

What makes sense is either ban both account or remove the ban on the IP address. Why play games like that ..... Either ban me or remove the ban

Does that make sense to anyone else ....come on use your head here and the contents inside....

Make a decision and quite the game playing .....,

Think about it...... Doc Crappie

Doc is alive and doing well...

Radtexan

No one was playing games but you a while back.

Do you really want to be a part of this group ? Just like this post Doc,it would have been much better said in a pm but instead you take it here with a jab or two......What do you want.

Well Rad it was addressed in a pm which you may or may not be aware of....

This is no jab as you so put it for I am already a member here. Am I not since I am making this post. Only members can post here everyone knows.

So why limit it by saying you can only be a member if you use tapatalk, just seems kind of odd that it is being done that way.

Did you not PM me and say welcome back and it was about time I came out of stealth mode now I am making jabs.

That is sort of jumping right into defensive mode and there really is no need for it.

All I asked is why limit me to just tapatalk if I am not banned

Doc Crappie is alive and doing well...

baitmaster

I would guess that getting banned from a forum would send a clear message, and not be considered a game play.

Now....creating a second account, on the same forum that you were banned, and hiding behind a facade....that would be game playing in my book. Kind of like secret agent kind of stuff.

Be careful, this message will self destruct in 15 seconds.

CrappieHappy

The First ban was on Doc Crappie, and the associated ip range logged from your computer. The tapatalk account and ALL associated ip's are logged as well, just have not been banned at this point.
Sounds to me like Russ gave you a second chance by allowing you to post via tapatalk, and also letting you know that he knew who you were. Other sites I frequent would have perma-banned any and all associated names and ip's .

i believe this should have stayed in pm's between yourself and Russ instead of bringing it up on the forum.

Yes it was and the ban could have stayed on Doc Crappie but the Ip could have been released. That is all that is being asked here. Why allow on this one and not the other.

There was no hiding if I was hiding why would I post my picture.

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Frank - I have attempted to put it to you in plain English in PM's already. Have absolutely nothing against you personaly.... used to make me laugh at times and just might have sat down and had a beer or coffee with you. You were here from the start of the site also. I do not care to bring this out on the open forum......

- But -

Do you need to know why you were banned in the 1st place? Simple answer - you created multiple accounts with the direct purpose to antagonize other members after i asked you several times to tone it down.

The reason i have left your most recent 'flounder pounder' account intact is because i (and other moderators) were growing tired of deleting the accounts you were trying to create from different addresses. You would sign-up with a re-routed IP address coming out of China, D.C., Virginia, or New York, then the first post would come back from Folsom. We would delete it. Repeat. Repeat.

FWIW - I had originaly planned to ban your Doc Crappie account for a month then lift the ban with a PM warning telling you to watch your posts. Changed my mind quickly as more new member sign-ups came in (some not so flattering to me) with attemptes by you to 'sneak' in.... instead of man up and ASK BACK IN.

Would you prefer i just ban this account so you don't have it on your mind anymore?

toadfrog

I hate it when the moon is full . LOL Sorry guys had to be a smart a** There is not a one of you I don't consider family. Even when your being testy .

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
Honestly Doc it sounds like you were the one playing the games. As Keeshawn Johnson would say COME ON, MAN!

Radtexan

Frank,you were a valuable member here, Russ gave you a second chance (somewhat limited)...What do you want to do with it ?

Ron Don said:
Honestly Doc it sounds like you were the one playing the games. As Keeshawn Johnson would say COME ON, MAN!

Don't think that would work .... LOL

Radtexan said:
Frank,you were a valuable member here, Russ gave you a second chance (somewhat limited)...What do you want to do with it ?

Rad you know exactly what I am asking here ..... Don't you ?

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
Going to close this thread - I don't like the soap opera and would prefer to turn the channel. ANYONE who has questions or wishes to continue this discussion in private is more than welcome to PM me.

---------------------------------

Frank - I let this thread go this far because thought you might actually drop the act of not understanding. I know you want to have the ban that is set on the other IP's you have to be lifted. I do not know why you think i should give you special treatment after you broke several of the rules here, deleted over 3K posts when you were a mod and created several different accounts where you were actually responding to posts made by your alter ego. I never did receive a response on why - my PM box is open.

The rules set here are very simple to follow & the intent of JigCraft is to talk about jigs and fishing with a little of life on the side. If you wish to start your own forum and make your own rules.... you are more than welcome to post a link on JigCraft to invite new members - Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back