White Bass Jig Patterns

Fatman

White head and tail with red thread for the collar - they always seem to work. or Chartreuse head, white tail and red thread collar.

AndyLane

Thanks FM. I'm heading to Arkansas towards the end of next week to fish Lake Norfolk and Bull Shoals for a few days. Its mainly going to be a Crappie trip but I'm hoping to maybe get into some white bass while we're there. It wouldn't hurt my feelings to catch a walleye or three either.:D

Pup

My favorite jigs are craft fur ties in white or silver. I like white heads, red thread on the collar, and white craft fur for body/tail. Jigs with silver heads, black thread on the collar, and silver craft fur for body/tail work well too.

Take along plenty of Rooster Tail Spinners with silver blades. Best bodies are black, white, yellow, or silver-colored in my opinion. My favorite sizes are 1/16 and 1/8 ounce. Though, the 1/4-oz. size is very handy to have along at times.

Rooster Tails are my best baits for white and yellow bass.

Fatman

Another lure you might try is the old Silver Buddy blade bait. I know white's can gang up and haveing that blade to cast a long distance helps.

Back