Where???

Ron Don

Future Sponsor
The Alabama rig craze has caused a shortage of a lot of terminal tackle. Which it's more towards the heavy snaps. There's about a 4 to 6 week wait if u want American! I know you're Probably wanting smaller snaps that are still available at the moment!

hunter7711

Thanks for the help'.......not

Phone died. not sure if this is going to cost effective.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Jigging15

Not sure exactly which type you are wanting but if you can post a pic I can see what Mike at Shorty's can do on price. Are you wanting bulk? 100+ or 1000? I know he is getting hundred calls a week wanting hooks and swivels for people starting a new lure/bait company. He knows what they want before they even tell him what they want. They all are wanting the same things. Items for A-rigs.

Fatman

These what your looking for?? $43.16 for brass for 1000 $23.81 for 500

http://www.hagensfish.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&Itemid=26&products=625

I gave up on those LONG!!!!!! ago and just use a duo-lock snap - strong and doesn't interfere with the action of the jig.

Just remember all that with Hagens - you can get less than minimum order then add $1 to it. Their new cart system has taken the guess work out of having to figure it out now.

Old way: $50 a thousand = $5.00 hundred x 500=25 +1 = $26 for 500, but as I said the new cart system takes the guess work out. So don't be afraid to check out stuff from Hagens or straight to Worth Company.

Back