Where can I get a mold like This?

basser86

That is a centrifugal casting mold. Cast Industries will make one to your specs for a fee and make your baits for you.

hookup

talk to the guy at simplycrappies.com

I buy his jigs, but we had a long chat on how he makes molds for his centrifugal lead casting system

Jay Wirth

This isn't for spin casting it is to hold the hook while you heat solder to drop in each space - just like and ice blade mold (just no blade)

AtticaFish

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen those for bladed ice jigs, never seen the ant version. I know papaperch is into the blade soldering, maybe he has seen something like that?

Just got a new laser engraver here at work and might be able to custom make at least the base with circles and the hook alignment but not sure how the vertical hook holder would be attached. Literally just took the engraver out of the box yesterday so not up and running yet. Can cut things in wood and assuming that would hold up to the low heat solder for at least a little while. I will have some experimenting to do.

Kdog

Russ you can make a negative of the mold, coat it with reelase agent then make a pop mold

Back