Where Can I Find This

JSC

Have looked all over .. Don't remember who I got them from (I think it was from a supplier for rod repair) Does anyone know where I mite could find another one ????

View attachment 6

Attachments

• clippers.jpg
    clippers.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 127

JUNGLEJIM1

I have one very similar to that somewhere here,might be the same. I never used it. I remember who gave it to me and if I can't find the one that's here somewhere I'll call him and see if he has more of them.

toadfrog

I found some interesting stuff on ebay . Just put in hobby , fishing , surgical tools . Gets all kinds of stuff to pop up .

Pup

I now own a pair of Fiskars Snips, so I did a little write up on them. You can find it here if interested.

Also, AllStitch has very good prices on snips, reasonable S&H, and is worth checking out.

JSC

Great Information Pup ..

I notice that the exact ones that I have are not in any of the catalogs today ... You can really get close "Snips" with them as they are thinner than the others .. Still searching ... Thanx JSC

Pup

Hey, thanks Guys. :)

I may order a pair (or two) of snips from AllStitch. I'll post a little review of them if I do.

toadfrog

Fatman said:
Like you need to find any more toys Toad!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
Science surplus has a really neat distilling unit I could make me an emergency supply of internal snake bite medicine with .

Fatman

Hey I like that site!!!!!!!!!! But you have to make sure to check it every couple of days for all the new stuff they always get in.

Back